Stem cells and stem cell preservation
Human stem cells isolated from umbilical cord blood
A human heart valve tissue engineered from umbilical cord stem cells («Tissue Engineering»)
With permission, Prof. S. Hoerstrup, ZRM University Zurich
Counceling on stem cells in the following fields:
- What are perinatal stem cells?
- How and where can I preserve stem cells?
- What are stem cells used for?
- What is the future of stem cell technologies?
- Use of umbilical cord blood
- Use of Umbilical cord tissue
- Use of prenatal or amniotic cells